Digitas Health LifeBrands, a leader in the advertising health and wellness space, is sponsoring the “Healthy Is The New Green: How Big Brands Win When Connected To Health” panel during Advertising Week New York. As savvy and discerning consumers invest in healthy options from brands, companies are in a hurry to meet the demand. From food and beverage to tech, brands are catering to the health conscious consumer more than ever. Find out what sparked this trend and hear top brand marketers share how their businesses are thriving by helping people get and stay healthy.
Date: Thursday, October 1
Time: 2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
Location: ADARA Stage, Times Center Hall (242 W. 41 Street, NYC)
- EmblemHealth: J. David Mahder, VP, Marketing & Communications
- Plum Organics: Ben Mand, Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing & Innovation
- Westin Hotels & Resorts and Le Méridien: Brian Povinelli, Global Brand Leader
- Chobani: Matt Sherman, Senior Director of Brand Marketing
- Digitas Health LifeBrands: Susan Manber, Executive Vice President, Brand Strategy & Planning (moderator)
Proudly marking its 12th year in New York, Advertising Week is a hybrid of inspiring thought leadership and highly entertaining, engaging special events, featuring the industry’s best and brightest. Advertising Week draws from the brand, agency, technology, startup, media and broader cultural communities, focusing on key conversations designed to drive the business forward and influence the global industry.